- Accurate stock control across all stores. Report on what’s in stock, stock transfers, Stock sales across all locations, and much more.
- Centralised stock creation. Items can be created in Exo and transferred to stores. This allows head office to control the stock code creation and ensure consistency across stores.
- Fully customisable as well as extensive existing reports on Sales, Stock, Purchasing, etc.
- Integration directly in to the GL. All sales can be posted to GL in Exo. This will make BAS reporting easier and more reliable (Optional).
- Creditor invoices will be integrated directly into the Creditors Ledger allowing head office to pay the invoices or simply monitor the purchasing.
- Exolink uses MS SQL Server ensuring that the data reported from stores is easily accessible and reports/searches will run quickly. Data volume is also not an issue as the SQL will support extremely large file sizes without compromising on Speed.
What Information Is Transferred?
Exolink transfers data from head office out to all stores as well as from stores back to head office for centralised reporting. The following data is transferred:
From Stores to Head Office: